Friday 1 June 2018

The PEIMQG Quilt-Along Prize winners!!!



Well folks, it has been such an amazing journey!!! I never could have imagined that this little idea for a quilt-along, would turn into this incredible thing. New friends have been made, new experiences have been shared and hopefully we all had fun along the way.

I hope that those of you who have not quite finished, or have just recently joined us will continue on with the Facebook group in the months to come. We all love seeing the blocks and finishes as they come through. 

I have been so impressed with all the variety of colors, fabrics, and layouts that have been shown so far, and can't wait to see what else gets shared in future.

Without further ado, here are the winners that were randomly selected from the link-up:




Grand Prize winner:

Paulette-



Additional Prize winners:

Gwenne-
  

Lori-


Terrie-


Dawn and Colleen-


Liz-


Roseline-


Anna-


Janice-




Dorothy-



 On behalf of the PEI Modern Quilt Guild and all the participants, I would like to thank all of our amazing and generous sponsors. They were a huge part of making the PEIMQG Mystery Quilt-Along a success!!

Our Grand prize Sponsor: Mad About Patchwork




Krista Hennebury - Poppyprint


Angela Walters - Quilting is my Therapy





Sew Sisters Quilt Shop














Be sure to visit the shops and bloggers to show your support for our sponsors!!!

Stay tuned in the coming days (weeks).... I am hoping to compile another blogpost with photos from the Facebook page and Instagram.

To any guilds who have been playing along, I would love to have some photos from your guild meetings showcasing the Mystery Quilt-Along projects. 

Also, anyone who may have been blogging about their personal Quilt- Along journey, please comment below with your blog handle and I will be sure to link to your blogposts as well.

Let's keep the love and encouragement going on the facebook page for our newest members and those finishing up. We truly enjoy seeing everyone's work.



A HUGE Heartfelt Thank You to everyone who participated on this journey. Your support and encouragement has touched me.
I am honored that you put your faith and trust in me, and that you spent so many months waiting patiently for each clue to arrive.
I think ever single person's work is fantastic, and beautiful. Be proud of what you all have accomplished!!

I will always look back on this endeavor with pride and joy. ~ Cathy












2 comments:

  1. Yay you Cathy. I can only speak for me, but I’m so glad you took this on. It was a blast. I hope we do it again some day.

    ReplyDelete